Thursday, September 12, 2013

I had a dream.... Now...

i don't know how to classify this dream, good or bad.just had a dream in which i made delay in my commitment, breaking my own request. I asked for meeting, the concerned reluctantly agreed; at the fixed time and venue, i fail to arrive because of some situation. Next time, i meet the concerned in a class room; feeling guilty,i bow down and i look straight only once. i could not face again. As i was sitting in the class room, i received a letter a bit later with a phrase that reads,


" when are you going to understand........."  

 No scolding.... No admonishing...no chiding...a simple but so intense a statement that made me wake up and write this at this wee hour...
.

 the things we dream about.....ohhh...

 meaningless ¿¡?!





No comments: