Thursday, September 19, 2013

stupid !!

by today.....12 years pass-by.

not all revelations are sweet. 12 years ago, one such, rather a slapping revelation made me understand something astounding.
It made me understand…… how stupid I was. It was stark and glaring. Too much unpleasant to accept and digest in a short span of time. It almost took months to understand fairly, and years to accommodate that fact.
Was I not made to undertand THAT FACT, I may not have embarked on the task of learning things anytime sooner.

That blessing in disguise is what made me resolute – to grow less and less idiotic over the years…. still working on that……of course, learning continues forever.

i just wonder, how much intelligence and wisdom it takes to rightly decipher and understand the true meaning of silence!!
This piece may not make any sense to readers, because this is not addressed to them. J

No comments: